Dr. Maia Braden is a speech language pathologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Braden specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Braden evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Braden helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Effects of spectral content on Horii Oral-Nasal Coupling scores in children.
- Effect of MP4 Therapy Videos on Adherence to Voice Therapy Home Practice in Children With Dysphonia.
- Objective Measure of Nasal Air Emission Using Nasal Accelerometry.
- Video Game Rehabilitation of Velopharyngeal Dysfunction: A Case Series.
Maia Nystrum Braden M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Maia Nystrum Braden M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Amy Baillies SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Mrs. Rachelle Eugster MA, CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Fitchburg WI 53711
- Norah Garrity M.S. CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Burnet TX 78611
- Carol J Tolejano SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Elizabeth Hedrich M.S CCC-SLP2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Fitchburg WI 53711
- Molly Alane Knigge CCC-SLP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792