Dr. Brian Florita is a Chiropractor practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Florita specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Florita seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian M Florita DC's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
Dr. Brian M Florita DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Daniel John Culliton D.C.3706 Morganton Rd Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Joshua Allen Mcdowell D.C.1600 Ronald Dr Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Richard William Walker DC3000 Raeford Rd Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Michael Charles Ebner D.C.2807 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28301
- Dr. Ashley Clinton Owens D.C.5434 Yadkin Road Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Richard Avery Mckinley D.C.5183 Clinton Rd Stedman NC 28391