Dr. Aileen Ann Mickey MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease12911 120th Ave Ne Evergreen Pulmonary Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. Aileen Mickey practices Pulmonology in Kirkland, WA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mickey manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston City Hospital
- Boston University Medical Center Program
- Boston University in Boston
Dr. Aileen Ann Mickey MD's Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Dr. Aileen Ann Mickey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mickey
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD
Patients who are diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should expect mucus production that is tenacious, long-term coughing, and extreme fatigue. The main concern with COPD is if permanent scars have developed in the lungs. If scarring does occur, the condition cannot be cured...
- Dr. David H Au MD1100 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Sridar Chalaka MD3901 Hoyt Ave Everett WA 98201
- Moira L Aitken OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Radha Agrawal MD1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Robert E. Sandblom M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Peter I-ping Chuang M.D.310 15th Ave E Seattle WA 98112