Dr. Tiong Gwan The MBBS, DCH
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine123 How Lane Pediatric Faculty Gr New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Dr. Tiong The is a pediatrician practicing in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. The is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. The diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. The can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica MD
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Brain Tumor
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Tiong Gwan The MBBS, DCH's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901Get Direction
Dr. Tiong Gwan The MBBS, DCH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. The
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD150 New Providence Road Mountainside New Jersey 7092
- Dr. Salwa Mikhail MD85 Brunswick Woods Drive East Brunswick New Jersey 08816