Dr. Kara Worley is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Worley specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Worley can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Worley can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Kara Worley MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
WARREN, AR 71671Get Direction
Dr. Kara Worley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Dr. Rebecca Okun MD4640 Jefferson Lane Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Chichi Junda Woo MD522 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Carl J Connors D.O.4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Lisa Moore MD4th Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Nadine A Clapp M.D.5901j Wyoming Blvd Ne # 163 Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Shamarie Sais MD201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106