Dr. Jared L Overman DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery1355 Riverside Avenue Suite C Fort Collins CO, 80524
Dr Jared Overman specializes in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and he continues to train on the latest developments in nerve decompression surgery and other nerve treatment modalities.Joined ...
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Neuropathy Surgery
- Foot And Ankle Reconstruction
- Bunion Surgery
- Hammertoe Surgery
- Flat Feet Correction With Orthotics Or Surgery
- Heel Pain Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis Surgery
- Saint Joseph Hospital/North Chicago Department of Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, Chicago, IL Podiatry
Dr. Jared L Overman DPM's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80524Get Direction
FORT COLLINS, CO 80526Get Direction
Dr. Jared L Overman DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Dr. Emily Huang Webb DPM1927 Wilmington Dr Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Michael D Vaardahl DPM1931 65th Ave Greeley CO 80634
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Hunt DPM2500 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. William David O halloran DPM1301 Riverside Ave Fort Collins CO 80524
- Dr. Chad M Knutsen DPM2001 S Shields St Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Thomas M Hecker DPM2500 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525