Dr. Anuja Sandeep Pradhan M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology3253 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Suite 100 Clearwater FL, 33761
Dr. Anuja Pradhan is an oncologist practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Pradhan specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Pradhan manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
L T M Med Coll- Univ Of Bombay- Bombay- Maharashtra- India 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- In-phantom response of LiF TLD-100 for dosimetry of 192Ir HDR source.
- Process indicators for safe motherhood programmes: their application and implications as derived from hospital data in Nepal.
- Photon energy response of luminescence dosemeters and its impact on assessment of Hp(10) and Hp(0.07) in mixed fields of varying energies of photons and beta radiation.
- Effect of heating rate on the responses of CaF2:Cu, CaF2:Tm, CaF2:Dy and CaF2:Mn.
- New parameters of annealing and re-use of TLDs based on CaSO4:Dy phosphor.
- The use of computerised glow curve analysis will optimise personal thermoluminescence dosimetry measurements. Opposing the proposition.
- Batch-to-batch variation in the TL glow peaks and sensitivity in the production of CaSO4:Dy TLD phosphor.
- Comparison of observed lung retention and urinary excretion of thorium workers and members of the public in India with the values predicted by the ICRP biokinetic model.
- A fast and sensitive TLD method for measurement of energy and homogeneity of electron beams using transmitted radiation through lead.
- Dose measurement at high atomic number interfaces in megavoltage photon beams using TLDs.
- Glow peak temperature, supralinearity and LET dependence of TLDs--correlation studies.
- Development of an algorithm for TLD badge system for dosimetry in the field of X and gamma radiation in terms of Hp(10).
- Further studies on higher temperature TL glow peaks of 7LiF:Mg,Ti.
- Study on the response of indigenously developed CaSO4:Dy phosphor-based neutron dosemeter.
- Estimation of skin entrance doses (SEDs) for common medical X-ray diagnostic examinations in India and proposed diagnostic reference levels (DRLs).
- Recent developments of optically stimulated luminescence materials and techniques for radiation dosimetry and clinical applications.
- Preface to the special issue.
- The role, responsibilities and status of the clinical medical physicist in AFOMP.
- Preparation of manuscript.
- Suggested diagnostic reference levels for paediatric X-ray examinations in India.
- Evolution of dosimetric quantities of International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP): Impact of the forthcoming recommendations.
- A concern on in-phantom photon energy response of luminescence dosimeters for clinical applications.
- Radiological safety status and quality assurance audit of medical X-ray diagnostic installations in India.
- JMP enters a new era.
- A year of JMP online.
- Journal of Medical Physics marches on.
- On the use of "effective dose" (E) in medical exposures.
- Use of ubiquitous materials for the estimation of accidental exposures.
- Response of six neutron survey meters in mixed fields of fast and thermal neutrons.
- Dose equivalent response of a TLD badge--influence of body backscatter.
- Impact factor of a scientific journal: Is it a measure of quality of research?
- On the scenario of passive dosimeters in personnel monitoring: Relevance to diagnostic radiology and fluoroscopy-based interventional cardiology.
- Additivity of fast neutron and gamma ray induced thermoluminescence and reusability of CaF2:TLD-300 ribbons.
- Dosimetry of d(14) + Be neutrons with the two-peak method of LiF TLD-700.
- An environmental gamma ray dosimeter using CaSO4; Dy Teflon TLD discs.
- Sensitized CaSO4:Dy teflon TL dosimeters for in-phantom dosimetry of 60Co gamma-irradiations.
- X- and gamma-ray response of the TLD badge based on CaSO4:Dy Teflon TLD discs.
- The development of thin CaSO4:Dy teflon TL dosimeters for beta dosimetry in personnel monitoring.
- A personal dosimeter TLD badge based on CaSO4:Dy teflon TLD discs.
- Additivity of alpha and gamma response in Li2B4O7: Mn TLD phosphor.
- A concave tray with divergent block for desired dose distribution around shielded region in megavoltage radiation therapy.
- Geometrical considerations in dose volume analysis in intracavitary treatment.
- Radiation dosimetry by Photostimulated luminescence of CaSO4:Dy.
- The dependency of wedge factors on field size and depth in megavoltage beams.
- Design and comparison of wedge shaped midline block with rectangular block used in early stage cervical cancers.
- Graphite-mixed CaSo4: Dy teflon TLD discs for beta dosimetry.
- Dosimetry of intracavitary applications in carcinoma of the cervix: rectal dose analysis.
- Dosimetric aspects of physical and dynamic wedge of Clinac 2100C linear accelerator.
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Hematology/Oncology; Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Internal Medicine
Dr. Anuja Sandeep Pradhan M.D.'s Practice location
Clearwater, FL 33761Get Direction
Dr. Anuja Sandeep Pradhan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pradhan
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- What Specialist Conducts Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a very delicate and complicated procedure. This is because it also has the ability to cause further complications in a person’s health while it is being used to treat another medical condition. Chemotherapy usually has side effects that can be very severe.Therefore it requires well...
- Lymphoma GoFundMe Success Stories
When a community or group of friends bands together to help one another, miracles happen. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a community take time of their own to help a friend or community member in need. The more people there are, the bigger difference they can make. There are hundreds of...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- Dr. Roohi Ismail- Khan MD12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa Florida 33612
- Dr. Pamela Munster MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Mayer Fishman MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Alberto Chiappori MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Eric Haura MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Kapisthalam S Kumar MD5802 State Road 54 New Port Richey FL 34652