Dr. Joel Bremer is a pediatrician practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Bremer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bremer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bremer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1976
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Pediatrics
- Wm Beaumont Hospital
Dr. Joel L Bremer M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37404Get Direction
Dr. Joel L Bremer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bremer
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Virginia N Rodgers MD725 Glenwood Dr Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Gary E Meredith MD725 Glenwood Dr Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Casandra L Cansler M.D.8804 Dayton Pike Soddy Daisy TN 37379
- Dr. Peter C Rawlings MD725 Glenwood Dr Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Pamela M Burton MD7550 Goodwin Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Marian G May MD4519 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343