Dr. Carol Spies is an internist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Spies specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Spies provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Of Co School Of Med 1984
Dr. Carol S. Spies MD's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Dr. Carol S. Spies MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202