Dr. Jennifer Meehan is a psychologist practicing in Irmo, SC. Dr. Meehan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meehan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meehan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jennifer Meehan ED.S.'s Practice location
Irmo, SC 29063Get Direction
Jennifer Meehan ED.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boland PH.D.1 Harbison Way Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Kimberly Kruse11 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Tara Weathers Stokes M.A.257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP3612 Landmark Dr Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Hammill PSYD LPC CACII207 Swartz Rd Lexington SC 29072