Dr. Peter Fain is an audiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Fain evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Fain takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Peter Michael Fain AU.D., M.B.A.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77008Get Direction
Dr. Peter Michael Fain AU.D., M.B.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Language Exam for Foreign Nurses Will Be Easier To Fill the Vacancy in NHS
Recently, hope has been shed on the issue regarding the understaffing in NHS (National Health Service). From a sudden drop application among nurses course to a high level of retirement since the eradication of student bursaries, a lot of nurses are leaving NHS rather than joining.What’s more...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Karen Markuson Ditty AUD CCC-A3333 North Kennicott Avenue Arlington Heights IL 6000
- Mrs. Ashley Z Schilling M.A., CCC-A9301 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380
- Mrs. Ann Elizabeth Oommen AU.D9301 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Sarah Babin AU.D., CCC/A9301 Pinecroft Dr Spring TX 77380
- Patricia Moiseme Oyakhire AUD2500 Tanglewilde St Houston TX 77063
- Allison S Boggess AU.D.6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030