Dr. Erik Belgum is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAINT CROIX FALLS, WI. Dr. Belgum specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Belgum evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Belgum helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Erik H Belgum SLP's Practice location
SAINT CROIX FALLS, WI 54024Get Direction
Erik H Belgum SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mary Louise Kramlinger M.S. CCC-SLP265 GRIFFIN ST E AMERY WI 54001
- Tiffany Anderson220 SCHOLL CT AMERY WI 54001
- Ms. Tiffany A. Sinn MS, CCC-SLP505 KELLER AVE S AMERY WI 54001
- Lisa M Frank SLP1445 N 4TH ST NEW RICHMOND WI 54017
- Erin J Fredericks SLP MSE CCCSLP505 KELLER AVE S AMERY WI 54001
- Paula King5200 FAIRVIEW BLVD WYOMING MN 55092