Dr. Lewis Coleman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Coleman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Coleman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1974
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Bupivacaine and ventricular fibrillation.
- Insoluble fibrin may reduce turbulence and bind blood components into clots.
- To the editor: Is von Willebrand factor a hormone that regulates a coagulation mechanism?
- Should soda lime be abolished?
- Atherosclerosis may be caused by inadequate levels of turbulence and mixing.
- A testable hypothesis that may explain the morbidity and mortality caused by surgical stress.
- A hypothesis: factor VII governs clot formation, tissue repair and apoptosis.
- A stress repair mechanism that maintains vertebrate structure during stress.
- A call for standards on perioperative CO(2) regulation.
- 30 years lost in anesthesia theory.
- Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, General Surgery
Dr. Lewis S Coleman MD's Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
GLENDORA, CA 91740Get Direction
Dr. Lewis S Coleman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis and Smoking - Warnings on the Link Between the Two
No one has to tell you that smoking causes severe health problems – there is a scary enough warning on every packet! Today, over 16 million Americans are living with a disease caused by smoking. On a global level, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year and by 2030, it is estimated...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Curtis Eugene Eldenburg M.D.121 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928
- Dr. Michael Zane Pryomski DO1531 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Randall Winston Waring M.D.121 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928
- Dr. Bradley Dene Tym MD121 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928
- Dr. Jenna Anne Hansen M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Catherine P Soto MD1531 Esplanade Chico CA 95926