Specializing in pediatric urology and urology, Dr. Michael Coburn, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Houston, Texas and Coral gables, Florida. Dr. ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs)
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1988
Dr. Michael Coburn M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Michael Coburn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coburn
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Tony McClung MD1213 Hermann Drive Houston Texas 77004
- Dr. Melvyn Alan Anhalt MD915 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Timothy Bolton Boone MD,PHD6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jeffrey A Jones M.D.1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Tiffany M Sotelo M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Lei Chu M.D.3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213