Dr. Lance Duvall is a family practitioner practicing in Georgetown, SC. Dr. Duvall specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Duvall possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Greenville Hosp System, Family Medicine
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lance A Duvall MD's Practice location
Georgetown, SC 29440Get Direction
Dr. Lance A Duvall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Tisha Abercrombie Williams M.D.4033 Highway 17 Bypass Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Mr. Joseph Vance Vandergriff MD1530 Highmarket St Georgetown SC 29440
- Dr. Gerald E Harmon MD9699 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Lizina Blessing Green MD2501 N Orange Ave Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Tom E Crosby MD1530 Highmarket St Georgetown SC 29440
- Dr. Vesna Solheim M.D.1016 Huger Dr Georgetown SC 29440