Zachary Steele is a physical therapist practicing in Maple Valley, WA. Zachary Steele specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Zachary Steele can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Zachary Steele will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Zachary Ian Steele DPT's Practice location
Maple Valley, WA 98038Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Ian Steele DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Ms. Kathleen Teresa Young MPT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Mr. John Andrew Vacovec PTPhysical Therapy & Sports Rehab Inc Norwood MA 02062
- Dennis A Cobb PT222 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Jessica Ann Pare' MPT3912 10th St Se Puyallup WA 98374
- Mrs. Wrenna Lavette Clayton Other3207 Rainier Ave S Seattle WA 98144
- Maureen Patricia Madden PT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052