Dr. Brian Carman is a Chiropractor practicing in Hazleton, PA. Dr. Carman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Carman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian W Carman D.C.'s Practice location
Hazleton, PA 18201Get Direction
Dr. Brian W Carman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Scott D Ungemach D.C.298 Rock Glen Rd Sugarloaf PA 18249
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Nork D.C.930 W 21st St Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Joseph Davie Diana DC1056 Grant St Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Robert J Stashko D.C.110 Scanlon St Berwick PA 18603
- Dr. Ronald Sheldon Hoch D.C.325 N Market St Berwick PA 18603
- Dr. B diane Schwab DC110 Scanlon St Berwick PA 18603