Dr. Gertrude Oehmig Stone M.D.
Internist393 Wallace Rd Suite A-302 Nashville TN, 37211
Dr. Gertrude Stone is an internist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Stone specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stone provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Reading homographs: orthographic, phonologic, and semantic dynamics.
- Can one ever be too wealthy or too chaste? Searching for nonlinearities in mate judgment.
- Resolving empirical inconsistencies concerning priming, frequency, and nonword foils in lexical decision.
- Word identification in reading and the promise of subsymbolic psycholinguistics.
- Are words represented by nodes?
- Building a resonance framework for word recognition using design and system principles.
- Strategic control of processing in word recognition.
- Baptist Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Baptist Hosp-U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis
Dr. Gertrude Oehmig Stone M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37211Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37205Get Direction
Dr. Gertrude Oehmig Stone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Dr. Edwin B. Anderson M.D.4230 Harding Rd. Nashville Tennessee 37205
- Dr. Lee Fentriss M.D.2325 Crestmoor Road Nashville Tennessee 37215
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Maria Maples MD393 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Steven Lee Mann3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Frederick Olatunji Junard MD393 Wallace Road Nashville TN 37211