Dr. Kenneth Smith is an internist practicing in Washington, MO. Dr. Smith specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Smith provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1982
Saint Louis Center / School of Medicine 1982
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical Center Program
Dr. Kenneth B Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, MO 63090Get Direction
Washington, MO 63090Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth B Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Dr. Gary D Gray MD141 N Meramec Ave Saint Louis MO 63105
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Bauerle D.O.1780 Old Us Highway 50 E Union MO 63084
- Dr. Nancy C Mabe MD101 S FAIRVIEW RD COLUMBIA MO 65203
- Dr. Bryce A Ayers M.D.901 Patients First Drive Washington MO 63090
- Dr. Gary Dumontier M.D.901 Patients First Dr Washington MO 63090
- Dr. Jeremy Shawn Katcher MD901 Patients First Dr Washington MO 63090