Dr. Vadim V. Morozov M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology419 W Redwood St Suite 500 Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Vadim Morozov is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Morozov specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Morozov can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Morozov can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2003
- [An addition to the electroencephalography for recording local blood flow and cerebral p02].
- [Use of an ultramicroelectrophoretic method for separating blood serum cellular and isoenzymes].
- [Modified method of ultramicroelectrophoretic protein fractionation].
- Proinflammatory cytokines mRNA expression in dependence of suppressive epitope of retroviral transmembrane p15E peptide activation at multiple sclerosis patients.
- [Effect of perftoran on morphology and rheologic properties of erythrocytes in patients with severe trauma and blood loss].
- [Simple method of selection of a sample volume in ultramicroelectrophoresis of proteins].
- [Observations of lymphogranulomatosis of the spinal cord].
- [Experimental cerebral edema].
- Is there a high incidence of hysterectomy and other nonbladder surgeries before and after onset of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome?
- [Morphological results of stromal stem cells of bone marrow origin into the thrombosed vein in experiment].
- Reaction of the rat tissues to implantation of polyhydroxyalkanoate films and ultrafine fibers.
- [Peculiarities of angiogenesis after the implantation of polyhydroxyalkanoate films with the adsorbed multipotent stromal stem cells of a bone marrow origin].
- [A formal description of mammals' behavior based on data on snow tracking, with pine marten (Martes martes) as a case study].
- [A mobile system for automated remote monitoring of cardiac activity].
- Menstrual Cramps
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Program
Dr. Vadim V. Morozov M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Vadim V. Morozov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morozov
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Dr. Michael Paul Vietz M.D.1380 Progress Way Eldersburg Maryland 21784
- Basma Abdo318 Merrie Hunt Drive Lutherville-Timonium Maryland 21093
- Dr. Chastity Takoma Edwards MD Essex Maryland 21221
- Dr. Trevor Wing Other1901 Hammonds Ferry Rd Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Samuel Smith M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Ghevont Wartanian MD1307 Crain Hwy. South Glen Burnie Maryland 21061