Dr. Alfred Cohen M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery414 N Camden Dr Suite 800 Beverly Hills CA, 90210
Dr. Alfred Cohen is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Cohen specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1975
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1975
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) 1978
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Med Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Alfred Cohen M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alfred Cohen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Hootan Zandifar MD8631 West 3 rd St. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D.8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Stephen C. McNeese2701 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Genevieve MacDonald MD16200 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes M.D.12732 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. John Korzelius MD2601 West Alameda Avenue Burbank California 91505