Dr. Scott Jeffrey Standage MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Spinal Cord Injury Medicine751 S Bascom Ave P. M &R San Jose CA, 95128
Dr. Scott Standage is a physiatrist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Standage is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Standage focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Standage can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1997
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. Scott Jeffrey Standage MD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
Dr. Scott Jeffrey Standage MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Standage
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.14777 Los Gatos Blvd. Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Co V Banh MD444 S San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Kaidong Wang M.D.350 N Wilmot Rd Tucson AZ 85711