Mrs. Marta L Ward DDS
Dentist881 Alma Real Drive 101 Pacific Palisades CA, 90272
Dr. Marta Ward is a California native who is a graduate of both UCLA and the UCLA School of Dentistry. As an expert in the field, Dr. Ward frequently lectures on the subject of Restorative Dentistry ...
Experience & Accolades
- Faculty MemberUCLA School of DentistryMember of the Faculty at UCLA School of Dentistry
Mrs. Marta L Ward DDS's Practice location
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272Get Direction
PACIFIC PALISADES, CA 90272Get Direction
Mrs. Marta L Ward DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ward
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048