Dr. Arthur J Lasin MD
Pediatrician900 N Westmoreland Rd Suite 110 Lake Forest IL, 60045
Dr. Arthur Lasin is a pediatrician practicing in Lake Forest, IL. Dr. Lasin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lasin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lasin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1965
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Arthur J Lasin MD's Practice location
Lake Forest, IL 60045Get Direction
Dr. Arthur J Lasin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lasin
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Dr. Suresh Havalad M.D.1775 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Walter D. Campbell MD, MS2401 Ravine Way Glenview Illinois 60025
- Dr. John B. Lee M.D1506 West Howard Street Chicago Illinois 60626
- Mr. Jonathan Kaufman M.D.27790 West Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010