Deepa Salvi is a physical therapist practicing in Hightstown, NJ. Deepa Salvi specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Deepa Salvi can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Deepa Salvi will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Deepa V Salvi PT's Practice location
Hightstown, NJ 08520Get Direction
Deepa V Salvi PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Lu Han M.D.,P.T.,C.A.620 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Mrs. Monika Lewczuk PT100 Craig Rd Englishtown NJ 07726
- Dr. Zahra Beheshti PT EDD601 Ewing St Princeton NJ 08540
- Saumin Patel PT67 West Prospect St East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Dr. Stella Kandyba P.T.68 Waterford ave Morganville NJ 07751
- Dr. Mitchell I Kosheff PT DPT PHYSICAL THER1500 Dahlia Court Jackson NJ 08527