Dr. Manuel Mas ramirez is a general surgeon practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Mas ramirez specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Mas ramirez provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Mr. Manuel Mas ramirez MD's Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00959Get Direction
Mr. Manuel Mas ramirez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Luis J. Tous-Lopez1452 Ashford Avenue San Juan Puerto Rico 00907
- Dr. Jorge I Pelet mejias MD735 Ponce de Leon Ave San Juan PR 00917
- Dr. Marino Blasini rivera M.D.Puerto Rico Medical Center San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Laia Allende M.D.St#1 Paseo Mayor D5 San Juan PR 00926
- Dr. William Mendez-latalladi M.D.Americo Miranda Ave. Reparto Shopping Center 3rd Floor San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. David H Solis-lopez MDPonce de Leon Ave San Juan PR 00919