Dr. Doherty received his medical degree from University of Vermont College of Medicine. He completed residency at Magee-Women's Hospital and Fellowship at Univeristy of Texas Health Science Center. Dr. ...
Education and Training
University of Vermont College of Medicine,Burlington, Vt, United States MD 1982
- Magee Women's Hospital
Dr. Mark Gerard Doherty MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
ARLINGTON, VA 22205Get Direction
Dr. Mark Gerard Doherty MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Dr. Kenneth Weaver MD1103 East Jackson Blvd. Jonesborough Tennessee 37659
- Dr. Brent David Laing M.D.1505 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Brenda Jane Crowder M.D.2 Professional Park Dr Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Mark Xavier Ransom MD57 Willowbrook Blvd Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Brooke E. Foulk MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Barbara Richardson-cox M.D.2002 Brookside Dr Kingsport TN 37660