Dr. Philippe Bauer practices Pulmonology in Rochester, MN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Bauer manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
U of Montreal MD
University of Nancy I U.F.R. A and B of Medicine 1983
Universite de Montreal Faculty of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Spatially resolved ATR-FTIRS study of the formation of macroscopic domains and microislands during CO electrooxidation on Pt.
- Accuracy of waste blood measurement in critically ill patients.
- Headache and epilepsy.
- The impact of rapid response team on outcome of patients transferred from the ward to the ICU: a single-center study.
- Influence of dexmedetomidine therapy on the management of severe alcohol withdrawal syndrome in critically ill patients.
- The comorbid relationship between migraine and epilepsy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Dissipative solitons and backfiring in the electrooxidation of CO on Pt.
- Making sense of ripples in generalized epilepsy.
- The topographical distribution of epileptic spikes in juvenile myoclonic epilepsy with and without photosensitivity.
- Association between timing of intubation and outcome in critically ill patients: A secondary analysis of the ICON audit.
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infection in ICU: What Is the Best Prevention Strategy?
- Acute hypoxemic respiratory failure in immunocompromised patients: the Efraim multinational prospective cohort study.
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Philippe R Bauer M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Philippe R Bauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- Dr. Ognjen Gajic M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ulrich Specks M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Eric Scott Edell M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter C Gay M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Craig Karpman MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kannan Ramar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905