Dr. Laura Sanchez MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry987 Old Eagle School Rd Wayne PA, 19087
Dr. Laura Sanchez practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Wayne, PA. Dr. Sanchez evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Sanchez seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1987
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1987
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Psychiatry; Oh State Univ Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Laura Sanchez MD's Practice location
Wayne, PA 19087Get Direction
Dr. Laura Sanchez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanchez
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. John J. Thomas MD1440 Russell Road Paoli Pennsylvania 19301
- Dr. Pamela Ralph M.D.26 S 40th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Heidi R Vidal M.D.101 Route 130 S Riverton NJ 08077
- Dr. Craig Ginsberg MD600 Bethlehem Pike Glenside PA 19038
- Dr. Sarah Braun M.D.117 Forrest Ave Narberth PA 19072
- Dr. Alice Chang M.D.1201 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107