Dr. Shawn Kromrey is a Chiropractor practicing in Cadott, WI. Dr. Kromrey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kromrey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shawn Michael Kromrey D.C.'s Practice location
Cadott, WI 54727Get Direction
Dr. Shawn Michael Kromrey D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Stangl D.C503 E CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Amy Gamerdinger jeffers D.C.2889 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Nathan J Meyer DC475 Chippewa Mall Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Allan James Lindsley D.C.1620 S Hastings Way Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Angela M Prissel DC829 W Clairemont Ave. Eau Claire, WI Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Mary J Gonstead DC431 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701