Dr. Stephen Lucey is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Lucey specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lucey tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Resident Teaching Award, Wake Forest University Medical School 1999
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Insall Scott Kelly Institute, Sports Medicine and Knee Reconstruction, NY, USA 2000
Dr. Stephen D Lucey MD's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Direction
GREENSBORO, NC 27401Get Direction
Dr. Stephen D Lucey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucey
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Dr. Gary R. Kuzma MD2718 Henry Street Greensboro North Carolina 27405
- Mr. Max Cohen M.D.2105 Braxton Lane Greensboro North Carolina 27408
- Dr. Dahari D Brooks M.D.3200 Northline Ave Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Robert Andrew Collins MD3200 Northline Ave Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Michael Joseph Menz MD438 E Vann Rd Greeneville TN 37743
- Dr. Mark C Yates MD300 W Northwood St Greensboro NC 27401