Dr. Maureen Sullivan is a Chiropractor practicing in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Sullivan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sullivan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Texas Chiropractic College 1986
- Applied Kinesiology
- Activator Methods
Dr. Maureen Michele Sullivan D.C.'s Practice location
Jupiter, FL 33469Get Direction
Dr. Maureen Michele Sullivan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Josee Yang D.C.2311 SE Federal Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Jacqueline Florentino Sullivan ARNP11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Horowitz D.C.9810 Alt. A1A Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Salvatore D Larusso DC516 S. Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Jose L Llorens DC12957 Palms West Drive Loxahatchee FL 33470
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Pilato DC1309 S. Flagler Dr. West Palm Beach FL 33401