Dr. Robert Bean is a Chiropractor practicing in Sequim, WA. Dr. Bean specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bean seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert Dewey Bean DC's Practice location
Sequim, WA 98382Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dewey Bean DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Raymond Theodore Hanson DC603 E 8th St Port Angeles WA 98362
- Ryan Iskenderian D.C.128 W Bell St Sequim WA 98382
- Dr. Melissa Beth Carlson-michaels D.C.1330 Lawrence St Port Townsend WA 98368
- Dr. Timothy Marvin Card D.C.2310 Mildred St W Tacoma WA 98466
- Dr. David Eugene Gauthun D.C.20 Lee Chatfield Ave. Sequim WA 98382
- Dr. Frank H. Springob D.C.106 W Lauridsen Blvd Port Angeles WA 98362