Dr. Courtney Du mond is a psychologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Du mond specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Du mond evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Du mond because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Relationship between inappropriate admissions and days of care: implications for utilization management.
- Efficacy of an internet-based intervention for infant and toddler sleep disturbances.
- Long-term efficacy of an internet-based intervention for infant and toddler sleep disturbances: one year follow-up.
- Electrical activity from the superior pharyngeal constrictor during reflexive and nonreflexive tasks.
Dr. Courtney Elizabeth Du mond PH.D.'s Practice location
AUBURN, NY 13021Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Elizabeth Du mond PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Pamela Spearman PHD600 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Dominic A Carone PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Jay M Land PH.D.2100 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Brian P Rieger PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Patrick F Casey PH.D.6836 E Genesee St Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. James W Mikesell PH.D.6713 Collamer Rd East Syracuse NY 13057