Dr. Andrea Dillard practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Oklahoma City, OK. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Dillard treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Andrea Dillard MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
JOHNS CREEK, GA 30097Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Dillard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- What Are Hives?
What Are Hives?Hives, also known as urticaria, nettle rash, or welts, refer to a skin condition characterized by raised itchy rashes. These rashes may develop suddenly, and can be localized or spread over a large surface of the skin. They vary in size and shape and are more commonly found in women...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Understanding Seal's Lupus: What Is Discoid Lupus Erythematosus?
When Seal first emerged on the music scene he did so with an air of mystery. Who was this tall handsome singer with obvious scars on his face? How did he get them? For many years, rumors spread like wildfire about his trademark poked cheeks. Some were plausible, like the scars were likely caused...
- Dr. Judith Lee ponder Handley MD750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Vikramkumar Patel MD750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Julie Gamble Warden M.D.4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vedavathy Vallurupalli MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Cassandra Rae Duncan-azadi M.D.750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Victoria Lan nguyen Elwell MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214