Dr. Timothy Kirkpatrick is a Dentist practicing in Reston, VA. Dr. Kirkpatrick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Timothy Lee Kirkpatrick's Practice location
Reston, VA 20190Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Lee Kirkpatrick's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180