Dr. Christopher G Olson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1220 Hobson Rd Suite 116 Naperville IL, 60540
Dr. Christopher Olson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Olson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Olson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Olson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1986
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Improving hysterosalpingogram confirmatory test follow-up after Essure hysteroscopic sterilization.
- Digital Colposcopy With Dynamic Spectral Imaging for Detection of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia 2+ in Low-Grade Referrals: The IMPROVE-COLPO Study.
- Increased detection of precancerous cervical lesions with adjunctive dynamic spectral imaging.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Mt Sinai Hosp-Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Med Center 1988
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago 1991
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Christopher G Olson MD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher G Olson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Mari Ann Herbert DO1938 East Lincoln Highway New Lenox Illinois 60451
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007