Astara Burlingame is an acupuncturist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Burlingame evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Burlingame treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Astara Sunrise Burlingame RN LAC LMP RH's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98466Get Direction
Astara Sunrise Burlingame RN LAC LMP RH's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Phavikone Sundara ACUPUNCTURIST22000 Marine View Dr S Seattle WA 98198
- Romi Epstein L.AC.8529 124th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98033
- Ji Woo Kim424 S 308th St Federal Way WA 98003
- Brian Cooper L.AC.223 Avenue Of Oaks St Houston TX 77009
- Mr. Cory Adam Baker L.AC.9421 S 232nd St Kent WA 98031
- Ms. Nicole Villarreal Mccormick E.A.M.P.711 A Ct #100 Tacoma WA 98402