Dr. Joseph Praytor is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Praytor is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Praytor diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Praytor can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of South Carolina At Columbia 2010
Dr. Joseph Gramling Praytor MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Gramling Praytor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Praytor
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Susan Catherine Shelley MD554 Memorial Drive Ext Greer SC 29651
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Maryann Boland Shepard M.D.1350 Cleveland St Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Lisa Tan Clayton M.D.1350 Cleveland St Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Erika Anderson MD211 Batesville Rd Simpsonville SC 29681