Dr. Shaheen Mohsin is a pediatrician practicing in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Mohsin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mohsin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mohsin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1979
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Shaheen Mohsin M.D.'s Practice location
Kingwood, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Shaheen Mohsin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohsin
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. Asma H. Siddiqi M.D.6334 FM 2920 Spring Texas 77379
- Danya Ellis5915 Rustling River Drive Kingwood Texas 77345
- Dr. Shahzad Islam Shah MD25214 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Kristie Richardson Chandler MD1595 Lake Front Cir Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Sharon Holness Lucas MD6704 Sterling Ridge Dr Spring TX 77382
- Dr. Michael Pope M.D.8111 Cypresswood Dr Spring TX 77379