Dr. Jenna Maclennan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Maclennan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Maclennan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Maclennan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Jenna Jones Maclennan M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Jenna Jones Maclennan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Dr. Paula E Orr MD5319 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Dr. Kathryn Manning Hargrove M.D.2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Elaine Eustis MD3510 Hwy 17 North Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Christian Smith Cook M.D.851 Leonard Fulghum Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. Caroline S Keller M.D.2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Lori Lester Lyles M.D.1220 Hospital Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464