Dr. Kenneth Hays Farrell MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)6405 N Federal Highway Suite 104 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33308
Dr. Kenneth Farrell is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Farrell specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1967
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1967
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Sleep Disorders
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Otolaryngology; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, General Surgery
- Mayo Grad School Med 1968
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Kenneth Hays Farrell MD's Practice location
Dr. Kenneth Hays Farrell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farrell
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Dr. Stela Tudoran1000 Nw 9th Court Boca Raton FL 33986
- Mr. Meron J. Levitats M.D.3170 North Federal Highway Lighthouse Point Florida 33064
- Dr. Robert B Contrucci DO10071 Pines Blvd Hollywood FL 33024
- Dr. George Morar MD100 Nw 82nd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
- Dr. Mark Abraham Sukenik M.D.4700 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Sina Joorabchi DO11800 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093