Dr. Mary Mcrae is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Mcrae specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mcrae can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mcrae can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Ultrasound and endocrine evaluation of the ovarian cycle and early pregnancy in the Sumatran rhinoceros, Dicerorhinus sumatrensis.
- Amenorrhea and chronic anovulation. Finding and addressing the underlying cause.
- A study of the relationships of interactions between Asp-201, Na+ or K+, and galactosyl C6 hydroxyl and their effects on binding and reactivity of beta-galactosidase.
- Successful in vitro and in vivo development of in vitro fertilized two- to four-cell cat embryos following cryopreservation, culture and transfer.
- Genital outflow tract obstruction in an adolescent with cloacal exstrophy.
- Sperm washing and intrauterine insemination for cervical factor, oligospermia, immunologic infertility and unexplained infertility.
- Immunohistochemical identification of prolactin and 24K protein in secretory endometrium.
- The effect of para-chlorophenylalanine of thermoregulation in the Mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus).
- Serum hormones and their receptors in women with normal and inadequate corpus luteum function.
- Dysmenorrhea in unicornis with rudimentary uterine cavity.
- Massive ovarian edema in a woman receiving clomiphene citrate. A case report.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding. Finding and treating the cause.
- In vitro and in vivo development of embryos produced by in vitro maturation and
- Development of embryos produced by intracytoplasmic sperm injection of cat oocytes.
Dr. Mary Ann Mcrae MD's Practice location
Dr. Mary Ann Mcrae MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Dr. James Leo Gildner M.D.747 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Andre Bieniarz M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Mr. Reinaldo Acosta MD415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Mhd yahia Zeino M.D.415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Megan J Forshee D.O.5900 Byron Center Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49519