Dr. Rebecca Singer is a Chiropractor practicing in Mount Pleasant, PA. Dr. Singer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Singer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rebecca Sue Singer D.C.'s Practice location
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Sue Singer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Jonathan Edward Ewer DC143 Hartman Rd Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Westerbeck DC1929 Dailey Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Jeffery David Stewart D.C.5226 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412
- Dr. Glen E Holliday DC500 Circle Dr Belle Vernon PA 15012
- Dr. Robert Homonai D.C.Rr 7 Box 812 Mount Pleasant PA 15666