Dr. Eric Ellingson is a Chiropractor practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Ellingson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ellingson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
- MemberNorth Carolina Chiropractic Association
Dr. Eric Ellingson D.C.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
Dr. Eric Ellingson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Taylor Frederick DC10310 Moncreiffe Rd Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Dr. Melissa Tang213 Providence Road Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.1125 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Roistacher DC8450 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Lawrence Dodd D.C.309-199 W. Millbrook Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Joshua Allen Mcdowell D.C.1600 Ronald Dr Raleigh NC 27609