Dr. Lisa Conti is an anesthesiologist practicing in La Grange, KY. Dr. Conti ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Conti also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1987
- University of Louisville Program
Ms. Lisa Conti MD's Practice location
Ms. Lisa Conti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conti
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Katherine S. Darger4000 Kresge Way Louisville Kentucky 40207
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Paskitti M.D., M.S.11301 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90073
- Dr. Stephen Kyle Young M.D.120 Executive Park Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Marc Patrick Janson M.D.4000 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Ross Wade Cotton MD332 W Broadway Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Danna M Whittenburg MD3101 Breckenridge Ln Louisville KY 40220