Dr. Richard Henrys is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Henrys specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Henrys tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1999
Howard University College of Medicine 1999
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Femur Fracture
- Howard Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Richard Henrys MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33150Get Direction
Dr. Richard Henrys MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henrys
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Dr. Jeffrey Rich D.O.6141 Sunset Drive South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Michael A. Rivera DPM3659 South Miami Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Eric David Schiffman M.D.8251 W. Broward Blvd Plantation Florida 33324
- Dr. Kenneth Hodor M.D.315 Southeast 17th Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301
- Jorge M. Cabrera6341 Sunset Drive South Miami Florida 33143