Dr. Robert Bemrick is a radiologist practicing in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Bemrick specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1991
Medical College of Wisconsin 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology Univ Med Ctr-Ufhsc/J, Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Robert James Bemrick M.D.'s Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
Robert James Bemrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Horacio Murillo M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Carlos Jamis-dow MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Elizabeth H Moore M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Christopher Uwe Jones M.D.2801 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Kamran Ahmed M.D.200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Michele Thomas Sibley M.D.2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816