Dr. Beth Yamashiro practices Orthodontics in Henderson, NV. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Yamashiro may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Yamashiro must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Beth Yamashiro D.D.S, M.B.A's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89123Get Direction
Dr. Beth Yamashiro D.D.S, M.B.A's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Victoria Wei-tze Chen D.D.S.2430 East Harmon Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Carey Bruce Noorda D.D.S., M.S.D.1701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Diane Marie Stacey D.D.S., M.S.390 N Stephanie St Henderson NV 89014
- Mr. Joshua Loren Whetten DDS, MSC4540 S Pecos Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Christopher Arthur Rawle DMD, MS1700 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102
- Dr. Michael Frederic Nelson DDS6169 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89118