Dr. Osman A Latif MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL, 33805
Dr. Osman Latif is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Latif ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Latif also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1996
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Pain Management; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical School
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
- PAIN MANAGEMENT, Texas Tech, Lubbock, TX 2000
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Interventional Pain Management
- Texas Technical University
Dr. Osman A Latif MD's Practice location
Dr. Osman A Latif MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Latif
- How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
If you think the symptoms you’re experiencing are related to the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may need to consult your medical practitioner. If you’re bothered by your child’s condition, it would be wise talking to the teachers before seeking medical attention. This...
- Elderly Couple’s Heartfelt Fight Against Alzheimer’s Goes Viral
Cao Xuemei, 76, strove each day to care for her 80-year-old husband Cui, but as time wore on and his Alzheimer’s progressed, it became nearly impossible to tend for his needs on her own. When Cui went missing one afternoon in the fall of 2015, it was apparent they couldn’t keep living as they...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Albrecht Wobst MD7050 Gall Blvd. Zephyrhills Florida 33541
- Dr. Yi-hwa Sung Outerbridge MD1600 Lackeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Gabriel John Somori M.D.38051 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542
- Dr. Patrick J Ruddy MD325 Avenue 'b', Nw Winter Haven FL 33881
- Dr. Duane Christopher Baker MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd. Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Frances Marie Harris MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805